AnsweredAssumed Answered

What's your favorite Category 4 hotel?

Question asked by vaboywnder on Mar 21, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 19, 2018 by anadyr

Since most Insiders will earn Free Category 4 hotel certificates from Marriott's current Mega Bonus promotion, I was thinking it might be a good idea to share your favorite Category 4 hotels with other members.  I've noticed lots of Insiders have mentioned in different post that they prefer Category 5 or higher hotel which is also a preference of mine.  There are however some fun places to stay that are at the Category 4 Level.

My personal favorite is the Courtyard by Marriott in Burbank, CA.  It is definitely my favorite spot to stay when in the LA area.  The hotel is surrounded by palm trees and the Courtyard area has a large pool, whirlpool, and fire pit.  All of the rooms are spacious and feature great bedding, HD TVs, and refrigerators.  If you're lucky you might also score a room with a balcony view of the courtyard/pool area.  There are multiple restaurants and shops in walking distance.  This hotel is also a short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, and downtown Hollywood.  I highly recommend checking it out.

So what is your favorite Category 4 hotel??

Outcomes