AnsweredAssumed Answered

Who else experienced Marriott Processing their Hotel Reservation that was made with points not yet deducted from their reward account?

Question asked by prnsesmaldonia on Jan 12, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 12, 2019 by prnsesmaldonia

Seriously after the end of this year with weeks prior to spent on Marriott, updating our home and traveling I needed a break.  I finally got on line today to check out my account and make some travel decision when I realized my point balance had been drastically reduced. So after spending lots of time trying to figure out what happened I realized that on January 3 Marriott went into my account and all the reservations I had for the upcoming year without points added they took the liberty to take points out of my account.  I was totally shocked.  Spend way past too long on the phone after I was told by the staff member that this was their NEW policy. I finally asked to speak with her supervisor and was disconnected....I decided to try another method and spoke with a lovely person who just added all my points back to my account and left my reservations in place with no e-certificate.  Has others had this experience and if so how did you handle it.? 

Outcomes