sharedexperiences

Nominating Kye Noizy @ Sheraton Parsippany, NJ USA

Discussion created by sharedexperiences on Jan 7, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2019 by communitymanagers

As a Platinum Premier Elite member who's continued extensively traveling this past year, I have been holding off till now to submit my nominations for exceptional service.

At times memorable service is found and experienced in some of the simplest gestures of caring and willingness to go outside the typical norm to put a smile on a customer's face. 

This past summer during my stay at the Sheraton in Parsippany, I visited the Club Lounge for breakfast. While there was a decent offering of breakfast options at the Lounge's buffet, I was craving bacon and mentioned that to our lounge attendant, Kye Noizy. Without further discussion, Kye politely excused herself.

She took the time to go down to the kitchen and have the chef prepare a whole batch of bacon just for me - something that wasn't on the Lounge buffet menu that Friday morning. You can only imagine my delight when she returned with a full tray of freshly fried bacon just for me :-) !

That simple gesture made my day - by Kye Noizy simply going the extra distance and beyond the norm, to getting me something that wasn't even on the menu, just to satisfy my culinary need that morning !  

spirittoserve

Spirit to Serve

Outcomes