bayareawolf

Did your Lifetime Night Totals True-up Like Mine?

Discussion created by bayareawolf on Jan 2, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2019 by dakotagypsy

I am happy to report that all my nights credited for FY 19 (even the 12/30 stay) and I qualified Platinum Premier Elite for 2019.   I am also very happy to report, that I qualified for Lifetime Platinum Elite with the true-up.  I was holding at 9 years at Gold/Platinum ever since the merger and was waiting to see if my 10th year would be credited once I hit 50 nights in 18.  As the Community Managers and Insiders told me, the years would true-up in January.  As it turned out, I went from 9 years Gold/Platinum to 11 years Gold/Platinum overnight!  I am not sure how I picked up 2 years, but seeing as I only needed 1, I am happy!  

Now it is time to switch my strategy (and earning card) to focus on earning points rather than nights.  I will not hit 75 nights in a year again without roll-over, etc. and I am at all 0's for the first time in a long time.  I have this year at the 75% bonus points on stays  and then will drop down to 50% based on my LTPE status.  Time to start racking up points, rather than nights...I will keep my eyes open for an offer to convert to the new card.

Anyone else in this boat?

Outcomes