jonib1

An Amazing Platinum Experience

Discussion created by jonib1 on Dec 28, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 28, 2018 by communitymanagers

Hi, I wanted to share my recent experience at the Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth, California.  I am a Platinum Marriott member and planned a last minute trip with my son to Mammoth.  The resort was completely sold out for the dates I wanted to stay and I telephoned the dedicated Platinum line to speak to an Associate to try to secure a room.  I ended up speaking to a supervisor who was in touch with the hotel Front Office Manager, Ryan Ernst.  He absolutely went above and beyond to try to accommodate us.  His follow through was beyond what I would have ever expected and he definitely did everything he could to make sure we ended up with a room.  We sincerely appreciated his follow through and felt like he went the extra mile to make sure we had a comfortable stay.  He communicated about his attempts to secure a room and ultimately it all worked out.  Ryan went above and beyond and should be commended for his professionalism and dedication to the Marriott (SPG) Brand.  I really appreciated Ryan's efforts and feel strongly that he should be commended for the way he treated us.

Outcomes