ca6440

Fabulous staff (& sad rollover nights are gone)

Discussion created by ca6440 on Dec 25, 2018

98 nights, so close.  A tumultuous year with the merger and Rewards program, but I’ve encountered several absolutely fabulous reception staff members.  The staff at the Courtyard Copley Sq are warm, funny, and so very helpful and with guests questions (where is a post office, the #39 bus stop, a Whole Foods). #CourtyardCopley

I am sad we no longer have the ‘old program’ rollover nights. Brands: Marriott, JW, Courtyard, Aloft, Westin, Delta, Mozy, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn and TownHill Suites (the last 2 were on a summer holiday weekend in Bangor Maine, not so many options).  I’m not so interested in a Suite, but have gently pushed and received w/ my PPE status several bright, view high floor rooms.

Pluses, some fabulous staff,  Mozy Heathrow #MozyLHR (interesting, close to LHR and a fabulous value), the Courtyard that allowed me to ship them many Amazon Prime packages I couldn’t lug in my carryon, my worst minuses, seeing the clearly visible to guests “NO Platinum/PPE upgrades” on a front desk sign despite availability, and the “NO connecting room” preference has disappeared from our profile page (I really don’t want to hear yet another domestic argument),   

Merry Christmas to all our fellow travelers, loving your comments, recommendations and reviews.

Outcomes