roblubitz

Spirit to Serve: Conor B at the London Marriott County Hall

Discussion created by roblubitz on Nov 13, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2018 by communitymanagers

Unparalleled, extraordinary service and attention by Conor B at the London Marriott Town Hall. I am a platinum member with over 900 nights and I have never experienced the level of concern and personal attention provided by Conor B.  What started negatively as an overbooking situation for the first night of our five-night stay was quickly transformed into a marvelous experience.  Conor contacted us in the United States days before our departure for London with the bad news.  However, he promised he would make it up to us and he did so beyond all expectations.  We were greeted as VIP’s at the alternative hotel, the London Marble Arch, and the next day whisked by taxi the County Hall.  We received a wonderful upgrade with a view to Big Ben, champagne and chocolates in our room, and a complimentary afternoon English tea for two. Conor, continually checked in with us in a warm and welcoming manner. He even called ahead to our next destination, the Paris Marriott Ambassador Hotel, to arrange for an upgrade. Then, after our return to the US, he continued to assist us by working with the Marriott Rewards department to help straighten out a mix-up with our reward points. I doubt that the level of service he provided will ever be matched again by Marriott, or any other hotel brand.

Outcomes