ukgirl

Lounge review Sheraton Bahrain

Discussion created by ukgirl on Nov 10, 2018

Well, never stayed at Sheraton before so thought I would try it as the pictures looked good!  I've been to a few hotels here in Bahrain and like most overseas locations, they're not always unto to par when it comes to customer service.  I read the negative reviews prior to coming and was a bit wary but glad I came.

The lounge is open until 2230.  Breakfast is basics, scrambled eggs, sausage, mushrooms, pastries, cereals, OJ and cappucino; they have a machine but it makes fantastic frothy hot drinks!!  I am a cappuccino snob trust me!

NOTE: For club members you have a CHOICE to go to the club (10th floor) or go to the restaurant (I recommend).  The restaurant has a chef that will cook your omelette/eggs.  And the buffet has multiple items from waffles, fruit, delicious light buttery pastries, other hot items, a fresh juice machine, coffees etc. Overall, very nice!  The lounge closes for breakfast at 0930 and re-opens at lunch until 1530 serving a selection of different sandwiches (these are great!) and drinks. From 1530-1830 they still have sandwiches, but also dessert, again great slices of cakes that are absolutely delicious (its hard to get a decent dessert out here, they all look good but taste awful).  From 1830 (sometimes before) until 2230 they have hot foods such as wraps, steak medallions and potato, shrimp, chicken and mushroom mini pies and a host of other items. Additionally, this hotels happy hour is REALLY a HAPPY HOUR!  They supply beer (just one kind) on tap, and wine, and a selection of liquor (gin, vodka, whiskey) FREE btwn the hours of 1830 and 2030 (again times do get extended).

The staff cannot do more for you and have excellent customer service.  Can't say enough about the place.

Outcomes