bmbeavers101

Spirit To Serve

Discussion created by bmbeavers101 on Oct 23, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2018 by communitymanagers

This Nomination goes out to Antonio, in the Security Department at the Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel. 

He went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations on so many levels. This is what makes Marriott great - the passion and drive to make the customer experience flawless. I shipped some one-of-a-kind prototypes to the Hotel via UPS for an important National Sales Meeting. I had been working on these prototypes for over 7 months. I received confirmation that UPS had delivered them to the hotel, but the hotel could not find them. Antonio worked on finding these packages for 7 hours until they were found. He even gave me his personal cell phone number, called Supervisors after hours, watched the cameras, and worked diligently searching the entire hotel top to bottom. Needless to say, he saved the day, and saved me lots of heartache and grief after working on those prototypes for months!

I know Antonio was working a double shift, and had a TON of work on his plate, but I appreciate more than anything the service and dedication that he provided me, and it will be remembered for sure!

Thanks, 

Outcomes