mecoug

Courtyard Foggy Bottom

Discussion created by mecoug on Oct 15, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2018 by iahflyr

I'm a frequent traveler to Washington D.C. and always have a choice of were I stay.  I choose to stay at the Courtyard Marriott because of the excellent customer service and the relationships I have made with your wonderful employees.  Everyone employee at the hotel that I've interactive with have been amazing and focused on great customer service.  However, three members of the team have continued to stand out.  Alber who works in the food and beverage area of the hotel is a wonderful individual.  After a long day of traveling from Seattle to D.C. and upon entering into the hotel I can always depend on Alber seeing me checking in and asking me if I would like for him to prepare my normal food request along with an adult beverage.  It makes the long day of travel much easier.  Also the conversations with him have been a joy.  Grace, Grace, Grace.  She is just a joy to be around. Always there with a smile and willing to do anything to make your stay better.  My assistant who works with Grace on a regular basis through emails continue to tell me how responsive and professional she is.  There are so many folks within our agency that know who Grace is.  Another rising star within your organization is Alexandra.  She is friendly, attentive, also smiling and willing to do what is necessary to make your stay better.  There are a couple other individuals who are doing amazing work as well at the front desk and I will get there names the next time I'm at my Home away from Home.   Thank you Alber, Grace, Alexandra and the rest of the Marriott team for making the Courtyard Foggy Bottom a place that I enjoy staying at.

Outcomes