bayareawolf

Another installment of Validate That Folio!

Discussion created by bayareawolf on Oct 10, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2018 by casinswpa

Ok, just finished stat at CY in Anaheim for 3 nights.  Great stay, great property, stay review will be posted soon!  I am looking to reconcile my folio once again...

I made the green choice, so 2 nights out of the 3 should get points.  I made points as my welcome gift choice and declined the $10 per day F&B credit at the Bistro because we get to the park before the Bistro is even open and there are many other dining options around.   That being said, as a Platinum Elite Member, what should my "extra" points be?   They credited me a total of 500  "extra" points.   Again, I think this is a little light.   I will call the property, as I did the last time this happened.   Just need to get my facts straight and understand the benefits/policy a bit better.  By my math, I should be getting 500 for each day I declined breakfast and then whatever the points are at CY for green choice for two nights out of the three.   Help!  Again, I wish they would itemize this a little better on the folio, kind of a pain.

What should my "extra" point totals be?

Outcomes