skichris

Renaissance Columbus Downtown:  Kevin E is Exceptional!

Discussion created by skichris on Sep 27, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 21, 2018 by cacoastal33

I travel for work frequently and have grown accustomed to not seeing a familiar face throughout a work week.  But there is one stellar exception that can be found at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel (Columbus, OH). The staff at this hotel is always so welcoming and one receives a warm greeting from the moment one enters the Lobby. There is one long term employee at this hotel named Kevin E and he’s frequently the host at the concierge lounge (Club 21).   Kevin will always greet me, by name, and it does not matter whether it has been several weeks or several months since my last stay at this hotel as Kevin remembers everyone.   Kevin goes above and beyond to connect with each guest, ask about their day, offer any assistance for restaurant recommendations, and makes one feel as if they are priority one.  Every guest receives that same level of attention with no exceptions. Kevin’s hospitality and special attention to each guest creates such a warm environment in a place that is so far from home.    Of all the hotels I stay throughout this year, this hotel is the only one where I make my travel reservations months in advance (it is a popular hotel that has high occupancy) just so I can be sure I can stay there when I’m in the area.   The reason why I do this, is simply because the hotel feels like home, and that is due in large part to the exceptional hospitality of their very special employee, Kevin E.

Outcomes