AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need help! Unresolved Complaint

Question asked by flash146 on Sep 9, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2018 by techie

Wondering if anyone can assist. I'm a platinum elite member. I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Kennesaw, GA the week of August 7th. As I checked out and went to expense my trip I noticed I was charged the wrong amount. Under charged to be exact. I have made multiple attempts to try and get this corrected. Should be pretty simple. You credit my account the wrong charge and then submit the correct charge so I can expense accordingly. 

Again after multiple attempts and even speaking with someone claiming to be the general manager of the hotel I now have two charges on my account and I cannot get anyone to give me the credit on the first charge. After asking the general manager for a number to corporate....his boss....accounting...anyone who can actually help he refused. This is unacceptable. 

I have called the elite members line on a few occasions but am getting nowhere. This is really frustrating and I am not able to clear this out of my portfolio until the credit is given to me. Does anyone know of an executive complaints area, email or phone number that I can try? This should be so simple...someone has to be able to assist. 

If anyone knows of how I can get this resolved please email me @ svick1995@gmail.com

Thank you!

Outcomes