trippinbillies40

What integration issues are you seeing?

Discussion created by trippinbillies40 on Aug 19, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 1, 2018 by j&c

Maybe a single thread for communitymanagers to check in on to relay integration issues would be good?  

I know it's super early, so I'm sure it'll all work out, but so far I'm missing some points.  My SPG Amex statement is on the 15th of each month and I usually see those points the next day, two days at the most.  They show in my "year to date points" section on the Amex site, but never got deposited anywhere. I always move my SPG points to Marriott immediately after they hit, so I only had 500 some points sitting in my SPG account, but those have disappeared as well.  I show my Marriott balance pre-merger, and pre-statement close when I log in to both Marriott and SPG, and haven't attempted to link accounts yet (most due to waiting to see where my points are.)

In the grand scheme of things, I'm not SUPER worried about it, but it was a big spending month for me, so that's about 25k points I'm missing.  

As noted in another thread, I'm seeing ambassador status. I was wondering if they were counting taxes/fees towards spend because I wasn't expecting to be there yet, but the website shows I hit my $20k spend.  Just updated my apps and they both show just shy of $16k, but show me as ambassador.  Doubt it'll stick for now, but who knows.

Anyone else seeing any issues early on?

Outcomes