bayareawolf

Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel

Discussion created by bayareawolf on Aug 18, 2018

Had  a great stay here the last week.  My family and I were traveling around France and Italy for 16 days.  I booked my hotel and flights through the Marriott site to rack up some points.  I actually was able to get lower airfare plus one night room then what I could find on the travel websites.   We mostly stayed at apartments, but on the last night, we stayed at this Renaissance.  It was very nice, a short walk from Arc De Triomphe and the Eiffel Tour.   The room was very large, the AC blew very cold and the breakfast was very good.  We stayed in a family suite, which was basically a large king room with a pull-out bed.  My son and I took the pull-out, wife and daughter had the king.  I thought the pull-out was pretty comfortable really.   The AC was much loved, we were traveling during a pretty extensive summer heat wave. They had American style breakfast in addition to European.   Although I enjoyed the bakeries in France and Italy, the kids enjoyed having some American style bacon and pancakes.   They had a really large garden/courtyard to relax in.  My only regret was not booking more than one night when I made my initial reservation.   You cannot change the reservations once they go through very easily.  

Outcomes