benbuck6

Help recreate a 1999 Maui Trip in 2019

Discussion created by benbuck6 on Jul 27, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2018 by benbuck6

Hi everyone. Long time no post for me. We have spent the majority of Marriott points on college visit trips over the Summer, as our oldest graduates in May of 2019 from High School. We promised him a trip a year or so ago to anywhere in the world with the family or the typical 4 Day Cruise with his Sr Class on the traditional Sr Trip. He chose family and he chose Maui.

Also, in 2019 my wife and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage. In 1999 we honeymooned in Maui. We stayed at the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel. We are a family of 5 and that same hotel is not an option now. Last week I called a travel agent and gave her my budget and we are staying in South Maui at the Fairmont Kai Lani, using Marriott Rewards our rental car is free (Large SUV).

20 Years ago is a long time ago, we want to hit as many spots as we can from that honeymoon trip. We want to recreate some pictures we took. The problem is. I just don't remember specifics. I know we did the big things but don't remember the specifics of those.

So, I need help from those of you who know the island. I am about to find our pictures from the honeymoon and post them in this thread. If any of you know the spot, PLEASE HELP. We leave in late May 2019. We are excited .

Outcomes