johnnyk60

Hotel Review: Courtyard - Everett, WA

Discussion created by johnnyk60 on Jul 25, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 25, 2018 by wmrobins

Second CY I've stated at since joining Marriott. I get that they're often not a favorite due to breakfast policy, but this one was a definite improvement. I'd take it over the Delta for local Marriott options.

Brought my own food to heat up in the microwave for dinner, so didn't explore any local options this time. However, besides the 7-Eleven next door, there are a few decent choices in downtown Everett as per my previous stays in that city. As of next week, members will receive Marriott points for F&B at the hotel as well. 

Currently, Platinums receive points plus one (non-alcoholic) pantry item. After selecting my soda pop, I was told to spin the prize wheel, hitting the Jackpot on Pick a Prize!!!! Parking was of no use (probably have let me get another pantry item or coffee), I didn't think much of schlepping down for coffee the next morning, and didn't really want another pantry item, so took the 300 points. 

Room a bit warm, but unlike the Delta stay it did cool down quickly. Decor a bit Vegas-wannabe (Early Modern Thrift Shop?), but it worked. Lots of sockets, had dinner watching TV from the sofa, no corridor or street noise (AC, yes. noise). I even found the micro-fridge cabinet kinda cute. 

Attachments

Outcomes