johnnyk60

Hotel Review: AC Bellevue (Seattle area)

Discussion created by johnnyk60 on Jul 24, 2018

Stayed here a few times, so thought I'd mention a few significant details. Sorry no photos, but the rooms are fairly standard, reminding me of the sterile new-fangled Marriott brand ones.

The property itself has ONE entrance - 106 Place which is basically a glorified alleyway. Valet parking there as well as an elevator and set of stairs to the reception floor, where the bar and breakfast rooms are located. 

They do a good job with elite recognition, though upgrading doesn't really apply here. I've gotten rooms on the alley side (as opposed to facing the main street behind) each time - quiet though dark from lack of direct sunlight (such as one finds in Seattle). 

Both  Safeway and H Mart (Korean) supermarket are nearby, as well as restaurants. Without wheels, Marriott, W and Westin are close enough for any necessary property-hopping; Sheraton might be okay going there downhill, but not recommend from there to AC up two very steep blocks - use the Sheraton's shuttle! Express  buses to Seattle are very convenient to the AC, getting on at the Transit Center for a better seat in case the bus is crowded.

Outcomes