johnnyk60

Hotel Review: Sheraton Bellevue (Seattle area)

Discussion created by johnnyk60 on Jul 24, 2018

Located a block behind (downhill from) Marriott; shares its lot with an Azteca (chain Mexican) restaurant. Large parking lot, hotel is next to the interstate, though I haven't had any noise issues in that regard.

Overall, a dated property, though they've tried to keep up. I've been to worse joints. Executive Lounge on the 7th Floor has been covered already in a separate post. For alcohol, or if you want a regular menu for dinner, bar/restaurant is a few feet across from the lobby (see photo).

I've always been upgraded to the 7th Floor with lounge access automatically. However, try to remember to confirm late checkout upon arrival, even if you've specified it via online check-in.

Rooms themselves aren't bad. One area where they have kept up would be adequate bedside sockets (AC and USB). Otherwise, the photos pretty much speak for themselves. I like the microwave and fridge included, as I sometimes get stuff from the Korean supermarket (2 blocks uphill, sells booze). 

Final Note: I was once assigned Room 724 behind the Lounge. Smaller (pokier) with no microwave, I think of it as the Time Out corner for a naughty (or at least unlucky) guest. At least there was no lounge noise coming through! 

Outcomes