wiscfriend

Great Service at Fairfield Inn, Ottawa, IL

Discussion created by wiscfriend on Jul 8, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2018 by communitymanagers

To my Canadian friends on Insiders: sorry I wasn't up north in your Ottawa.

Instead I had a working weekend in Ottawa, IL with colleagues. Got three rooms for the crew, including one on cash and points. It was a very busy night at the hotel with two weddings going on, but the staff could not have been more accommodating.

My king room was upgraded to a suite. Breakfast normally starts are 7 am on Sunday, but they were kind enough to have most things out by 6:45 so that we could eat and get to our work location on time.

The front desk staff kindly provided the little extras (more shampoo and conditioner), and on Sunday afternoon when we walked back in at 2:30 stopped us and said, "Let us remake your keys just to make sure that the late check-out you requested is on there, so you won't have to go up and come back down again if it doesn't work." WOW! Talk about knowing your guests and their needs!!!!!

The staff at this Fairfield Inn is extremely attentive to the guests and clearly goes out of their way to make sure that everything is attended to. It's the first time I've stayed at a hotel in Ottawa (Illinois, that is), but I would certainly return to THIS Fairfield Inn because of the great staff and their care for a Platinum Elite member and his work crew.

communitymanagers : take note, and give this staff the praise they deserve!

Outcomes