viperpilot69

Fort Walton Beach Travel

Discussion created by viperpilot69 on Jul 5, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 6, 2018 by iahflyr

If you ever find yourself in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, you MUST stay at the Townplace Suites (Extended Stay Fort Walton Beach | TownePlace Suites )! It is a nice hotel right on the water (no beach there but they have a nice pool)! The rooms are nice (we had a balcony overlooking the water) and the lobby is beautiful and comfortable). There is a great outdoor sitting area that we couldn’t get enough of.

Most amazing of all is the staff. This honestly might be the friendliest Marriott staff I’ve ever encountered. They took great care of us and spoiled my kids rotten. They kept giving them toys, coloring books, candy, etc. everytime we would pass through the lobby! Everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff was friendly and engaging. We had a great time and will definitely be back for another visit soon. 

Recently I posted about the Courtyard in FWB not honoring the military rate on holiday weekends like the 4th of July and Veterans Day. The Townplace has no such policy. 

If you are in the area, PLEASE, take your business to the Townplace Suites and NOT to the Courtyard. Do it for yourself, for your family, and help support the military in the process!

Outcomes