AnsweredAssumed Answered

How should I read this?

Question asked by jfs1970 on Jul 1, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2018 by painedplatinum

No sure if this is the right place, but I need to do a reservation at JW Marriott in Dubai. The best rate available is definitely confusing when it comes to payment and cancellation. It's quite a big difference in price and thats why I bother dealing with this. It says full prepaid and non refundable in the beginning of the rate details but reservation with credit card and cancellation with no charge until day of arrival at the end of the rate details. Very annoying, I have both chat and called but it did not make secure enough to just book. Hope there is someone out there who have some experience of this rate. Thank you in advance!!

Rate Details

Rewards Members - Up to 30% discount, 30 pct discount off in Food & Beverages, prepay in full, non-refundable if cancelled more than 1 day after booking

Additional Information

• Wander More, Up to 30pct Off
  • Up to 30 percent off standard rate, 7 days a week valid for
  • stays from May 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
  • Up to 30 percent off Marriott Rewards Members rates.
  • Up to 20 or 30 percent off applicable to food and beverages at
  • participating restaurants and lounges and Spa facilities. The
  • 20/30 percent discount includes alcohol or room service.
  • Discount voucher card supplied at check-in.
  • Offer not applicable to groups of 10 rooms or more.
  • A limited number of rooms are available and blackout dates or
  • other restrictions may apply. Promotion cannot be combined with
  • any other offer, sale promotion, or prior purchase/reservation.
  • A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same
  • hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Holding Your Reservation

• We will need a credit card number to reserve your room.

Cancelling Your Reservation

• You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 6:00 PM hotel time on August 12, 2018.
  • Please note that we will assess a fee of 504.00 AED if you must cancel after this deadline. If you have made a prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If not, we will charge your credit card.

When You Check-in

• Please be prepared to show proof of eligibility for your rate (such as a membership card, corporate or government identification card, or proof of your age).

Modifying Your Reservation

• Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
  • Your current rate may be available if your modified reservation still includes:
    • A stay of 3 night(s) or more.

Outcomes