lawdog1789

New Customer Service System

Discussion created by lawdog1789 on Jun 15, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2018 by brianandlin

Is it just me or has Marriott customer service changed dramatically recently.  We used to be able to call the Marriott Platinum Rewards phone number and get a live person that answered the phone and was able to assist with whatever was needed.  Now when you call you get an automated response asking you to go through a phone tree.  If you ask for operator, it just keeps asking you what category your question is regarding.  It is so frustrating that I just hang up.  I then tried to email Marriott through the website and got an auto response right away with a with a case number stating that someone would contact me back.  That was on June 4, 2018 and I have still not received a contact back.

I noticed that my lifetime points balance is no longer showing on my account, only lifetime nights.  Not sure if this is just on my account or if others are having the same problem.  Can't seem to get anyone at Marriott to assist. 

Am I alone in this customer service issue or is anyone else having the same negative experience?

Outcomes