AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do my 25 lifetime nights with SPG get transferred to my Marriott Lifetime total?

Question asked by eyesee on Jun 2, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 4, 2018 by jw99

Every time I call Marriott Rewards, waiting 45 minutes to 1 hour to actually get a representative, I am given completely different answers to my questions.  Most are incorrect, according to the info sent to me in Marriott in emails.  Apparently, the reps just do not read the material nor understand it.  they seem to be in the same boat as me.

I find they are giving their own interpretations and do not care to actually find out the facts.

The last representative told me that my 25 lifetime nights with SPG do not transfer to my Marriott lifetime night total in August when the programs are combined.  They would only count towards status levels this year, but not toward my lifetime count.  She was definitive.

That just doesn't make sense.  No SPG member's nights transfer?  

I am trying to reach LTPP before the end of the year.  I have the points, but need about 110 elite nights.  I can't travel due to my 96 year old father needing my assistance.  I charge every single dollar on my 2 Marriott credit cards, but that won't cut it.

My 25 from SPG would help.

Thanks for your answer!

Outcomes