We're going to Marriott's Frenchman's Cove 11/30-12/7/18. Interested in hearing from any owners or exchangers into this property since it reopened after the 2017 hurricanes.
1. What 2 Bed/2Bath villa recommendation can you make? High floor for sure but which building? Don't want to be too far from beach.
2. Are there any spa services at all on the property? Perhaps an outdoor cabana with limited spa services since Marriott's Frenchman's Reef next door is not operational?
3. Best day trip and/or snorkeling outings?
4. Restaurant recommendations?
5. Rent a car to get around or just cab and water taxi as needed?
6. Any suggestions welcome.