AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lifetime Platinum

Question asked by thomasre on Apr 10, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2018 by platpboy4ever

Just gathered my 2million points for lifetime Platinum. Here is the email I received when I ask about when I would be notified of my new status. What does my settings have to do with me getting notified that I have reached Platinum for Life? I mentioned 2M nights in error.

Thank you for contacting Marriott Rewards.

I see you have been a member of the Marriott Rewards program since 1995. Thank you for your twenty-three years of membership.

The Lifetime Elite status goals of the Marriott Rewards program do not have a goal of accruing 2,000,000 millions nights.

The goals to achieve Marriott Rewards' Lifetime Elite status levels are:

-- Silver Lifetime Elite: 250 Elite nights and 1,200,000 Marriott Rewards points since enrollment

-- Gold Lifetime Elite: 500 Elite nights and 1,600,000 Marriott Rewards points since enrollment

-- Platinum Lifetime Elite: 750 Elite nights and 2,000,000 Marriott Rewards points since enrollment

The above information may also be viewed online on Marriott.com:

www.marriottrewards.com/lifetime

Since enrollment, you have accrued 1,295 Elite nights and 2,024,553 Marriott Rewards points.

Your current balance of Marriott Rewards points is 496,553.

On the following web page...

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/default.mi

...toward the upper right-hand corner, you should see a label showing the number of Elite nights you need to reach the next Elite status level. If you click on the "DETAILS >" link below that, a pop-up box will appear with a chart of your Elite night earnings for the current year, and also your Elite nights and Marriott Rewards points earned since enrollment.

You have qualified for the Platinum Lifetime Elite status level, however your account is set to the higher Platinum Premier Elite status level at this time.

Thank you for contacting Marriott.

Regards,

Outcomes