arizonatag

Hotel Review - SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park

Discussion created by arizonatag on Jan 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2018 by mustanggt

If you're ever in the Huntsville area and looking for a very nice stay, I highly recommend the SpringHill Suites in Huntsville. It is the #2 SpringHill in the Marriott System and I can definitely see why. I've stayed off and on over the past six months and nearly everyone on the staff calls me by my name, the facility is fabulously maintained, and the rooms are very nice and comfy. The SpringHill is flanked by a nearby Marriott Hotel, Residence Inn, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, a Westin and Element, so plenty of options are available but the service, friendliness, and superior level of treatment at the SpringHill have them beat. An outdoor pool, very nice breakfast spread run by a terrifically friendly lady, and very good restaurants just a short walk out the side doors within a block. CVS, Grocery store, Dry Cleaner, Barber/Stylist, and many other businesses are within easy reach. Also within a 200 yard walk you can experience BBQ, Pizza, Wine/Beer, Grill 29 for a higher end refined experience, or Taco Mama for something quick and tasty. Plenty of free parking in a well lit and safe area.

When you're in town, I also recommend spending some time at the Space and Rocket Center nearby where a museum, gift shop, and Space Camp can fill a full day of activities https://www.rocketcenter.com/ .

If you're in need of an Extended Stay experience, I highly recommend the Element. Although very limited room availability since they are residential units on the high floors of the Westin, when you can get in, you'll find the amenities very nice.

In my opinion, the SpringHill Suites in Huntsville West/Research Park definitely lives up to its rank as the #2 in the Marriott System.

Cheers!

Outcomes