bejacob

Weekend stays on the Spring 2018 MegaBonus

Discussion created by bejacob on Jan 23, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 15, 2018 by brightlybob

I've just made my first two stays for this MegaBonus. The first was on a weekday, the second on a Saturday night. According to the details, bonus points start with the second stay. As expected, the first stay did not earn any bonus points. For the second stay, I collected 2,000 bonus points. My problem is that because this second stay happened on a weekend night, I should have earned 3,000 points. Here's what I have so far.

Mega18.PNG

I checked the terms and conditions thinking that maybe there was wording that said the additional 1,000 points would post at a later date. Nope. Nothing of the sort.

Time to engage the communitymanagers. The 2,000 points posted as expected. What should we expect for stays that fall on a Friday or Saturday? Will those points post separately and if so, when? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Here's the activity showing the stay and the bonus points posted. I wondered if they would show up as "extra" points along with the Platinum arrival gift points (similar to what happened in the last promotion), but as you can see from my account activity, that didn't happen.

mega.PNG

It's not a problem if the extra 1,000 points post later. Just let us know so we can take that into account when verifying that everything posted correctly. Based on what I see, it currently appears that I'm short 1,000 points.

Outcomes