brianandlin

Credit cards.

Discussion created by brianandlin on Jan 19, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 24, 2018 by brianandlin

As we are not into a new year I thought it was time to have a look at the credit cards that I us and see if I could make any changes. My favourite card, a UK Post Office card, is used for all foreign currency transactions so that had to stay, but I have a couple of store issued credit cards which I no longer use so I decided to replace them with  cards that would enhance my travels, especially in the UK where I intend to spend more time over the next couple of years. I went to apply for the Marriott Rewards card here in the UK and was met with a message that they were not accepting any new applications for this card at present. I applied for the Hilton Visa card which has now replaced my Tesco card v so I thought I would apply again for the Marriott card assuming that there was just a temporary blip in the system, only to be met with the same message when I tried again.

Have Marriott discontinued their UK card? How am I supposed to get all these wondrous bonuses that I keep hearing about on here without access to the card? Can anybody inform me what is happening?

Outcomes