kimbelymeyers

Won 1,000 nights in August but no free night showed up?

Discussion created by kimbelymeyers on Dec 20, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 20, 2017 by communitymanagers

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as I did.  I recieved an email August 10th from and independent judging companry, Marden-Kane Digital Promotions, saying I won one of the free nights from the "1,000 nights of summer" promotion.  It said that in 8 weeks I should see the night (that is good at any category 1-9 hotel) in my account.  It never showed!  I called Marriott Rewards and they at first did not know anything about this promotion, then finally said it was not their promotion, it was Chase Card Services promotion.  Marriott Reward could not provide a contact on who to call at Chase.  I responded to the email from a Peggy Seeloff, Vice Present, at Marden-Kane Digital Productions and she instructed me to call Marriott Rewards.  She was very nice and told me I could contact  her if I don't get anywhere, and I just did.  I feel like I am getting the run around.  Does anyone have any advice on how to get to the bottom of this?

I also have a problem with the 5000 bonus points for making a reservation with Hertz that I will write a separate topic about. 

Outcomes