dmtorres121@icloud.com

What experience an or benefits should a elite reward member have what to do when discrimination happenso

Discussion created by dmtorres121@icloud.com on Dec 11, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 11, 2017 by communitymanagers

hello I want to share my experience I am a gold elite member and as of now I feel like I havent had the pleasure to know what are my reward member benefits..none of the front desk staff are kind enough to answer question!!!! Today I had a bad experience here at the costa Mesa courtyard as I was walking to check in at reception the front desk staff literally looked At me an without checkin if there was any available rooms or my information he decided to tell me that there’s wasn’t rooms available to come back until noon!!!I felt discriminated so much I had to ask my wife to come in with me to check Inn!! This hasn’t been the only time Irvine Marriott is the worst literally I’ve never felt welcome there staff are very discriminatory like if they were superior to others!!!  I am starting to feel like Marriot staff need to check their customer service!!!! that’s not as an applicable  experience a rewards member or not member should receive at all these people don’t even bother to tell you or explain any rewards these past experience have been awful if I knew my wife an I thats not in shape to take this energy...(she’s not been feeling at her best for receiving ovarian  cancer chemo) an hosnestly to deal with these experiences is just too overwhelming!! if we were gonna get treated like this now that we’re gold rewards I rather take me services somewhere else  but I do it for my wife she’s a Marriott Hotel fan she just loves Marriott!! Tell me what you guys think!!! what should I do??

Outcomes