rebeccatweiner

Trip to Barbados

Discussion created by rebeccatweiner on Nov 24, 2017

Hey I need some peace of mind. After a long time, I feel like I need to live again. I am a survivor of a major accident which took place last year. I am writing this to express the joy of a speedy recovery.

How about a trip this time? My friends and family want me to go for a leisure trip to forget all those dark days. And I am searching some lovely places for the same. In my search, I came across Barbados. The place is famous for its spectacular scenery and natural beauty. Even before you touch down, you know you’re in for something special, especially if you enter the island at night, when sparkling lights resemble a carpet of jewels spread over 166 square miles. During the daytime, these jewels give way to lush vegetation and breathtaking landscapes and seascapes well beyond the imagination! Many of the attractions are natural treasures. Harrison’s Cave, Welchman Hall Gully, and the Animal Flower Cave are only a few of the sights, which captivate and inspire locals and visitors to Barbados.

And I am extremely excited to visit the place. To experience a new life and to take a deep breath. And I find the place perfect. If someone has experienced the Barbados beauty, do share your experience. I need your replies. Need your replies soon. Thank you.

Outcomes