AnsweredAssumed Answered

Missing Points/Point Shortening?

Question asked by kirsch on Oct 28, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 1, 2017 by kirsch

I've been reading through the posts in this community and I'm hoping someone with a little more experience can offer some advice. I've been staying with Marriott a minimum of 200 nights/year, every year, for the last 4 years but my point return has been dismal. I've caught several missing stays along the way and always followed up with customer service. I believed they were properly rewarded but now that I've done the math, it appears there are thousands of points missing. It also looks like I only occasionally receive "welcome gift" points (I never request anything but points) and while I always decline housekeeping, I've never received a single point for that. And the free "birthday" night, never received that either (my birthday is listed in my account and I always meet the stay requirement). I am missing so many little point add-ons. I hate to be petty about every single point but 200 here and 200 there certainly add up after 250 nights. I've included some of my rewards info below. Even looking at my "lifetime" stats, the number of nights compared to the total number of points just doesn't look right to me. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd hate to call and ask a rep to go over every single stay but I've been extremely loyal to Marriott and I feel a bit jipped.

LEVEL

Platinum Premier

NIGHTS

257 this year

Nights Detail

0 nights needed to renew Platinum level

• Nights stayed144
    • Paid:107
    • Redeemed:37
  • Bonus nights113
    • Promotional:1
    • Rewards Credit Card:0