bejacob

Half a Year to Double TIPPLE

Discussion created by bejacob on Oct 28, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2017 by brightlybob

Mark your calendars. The next Insider Gathering is only 6 months away. Insiders will be meeting in the Washington DC area from April 27-29, 2018. Last time I checked we had close to 40 Insiders either definitely planning to attend or seriously considering it. We'll revisit and revise the list over the coming weeks and months.

The hotel announcement will be coming soon. Everything looks to be set, we're just waiting to get a direct booking link set up. That way once the announcement is made, folks can immediately book their rooms.

We're just a double year away from Half TIPPLE. I mean, half a year away from Double TIPPLE (sorry, I started the tipple part without you ). Still confused. Maybe this will help. As brightlybob will no doubt tell you TIPPLE stands for

The

Insiders

Pints &

Liquor

Extravaganza

The Pints & Liquor part is optional (we want to be inclusive ). Really this is just a chance for folks on this online community to have a meet and greet. Advance apologies to anyone outside North America, but the majority of participants are based in the USA and Canada.

As for why it's called Double TIPPLE. Well, that's due to the brilliance of ne_travelingman (still can't tag you). We were originally calling this TIPPLE 2, since the original TIPPLE was held in Houston back in September 2016, but Double TIPPLE sounds better.

Regardless, watch for the hotel announcement with the link to book your room at our special "Insider" rate. I hear DC is lovely in the Spring. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

Check out these related topics for more info

Insider Gathering 2018 (TIPPLE 2). Wanna Join Us?

TIPPLE 2 - Who Plans to Attend?

How Are You Planning to Enjoy Your TIPPLE 2 Weekend?

Hope to see you there.

Outcomes