sleoni

Has Anyone else had the worst experience ever at the Renaissance PHL

Discussion created by sleoni on Oct 26, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 19, 2018 by sonnyandsam

By far the worst experience of my life at a Marriott property.  Your hotel group should be ashamed to call this hotel a Renaissance Hotel.  It was literally the dirtiest most disgusting experience that I can't even think about ever staying at another renaissance ever again.  The room smelled disgusting and like bleach.  The carpet was so old and stained it was unreal.  The dirt everywhere was unimaginable.  I was scared to take my clothes and shoes off.  the staff at checking were a joke.  They made me walk behind the check in desks to get my own water and refused to get off the chair to bring it to us.  The parking was non existent.  The hotel allows people to stay and park after checkout leaving no place for people to park but in the bushes.  You feel like you are going to get killed parking in the parking lot which is very dangerous.  How the hotel is still standing and flying a Renaissance flag is shocking to me.  The nerve to have charged $183.00 for the biggest **** hole of a hotel is egregious at best.  I demand a full refund and points to make up for this miserable experience.

Outcomes