AnsweredAssumed Answered

Marriott Platinum Benefit at RC/Edition  VS Using FHR?

Question asked by 50centakagansta on Oct 24, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2017 by o0o0o0o0o0o...points!

I understand that Marriott elite member usually does not have much of benefit at RC/Edition. but  As Marriott Plat or Gold we should still be able to receive welcome points , room upgrade and late check out at Ritz Carlton and Edition.

I don't have too much of experience staying at Ritz and there are only a few Editions around the world now, however I've heard from other Marriott Plat that when they staying at London Edition, no UG including view was received, and told me that RC usually only allowed him to have late check out at 2 pm.

I know that booking via Amex FHR or Virtuoso you can enjoy guarantee 4 pm check out, free breakfast for 2, room upgrade, $100 credit to spend....etc, which looks that Marriott giving Amex user a lot more benefit than its own elite members(including Ritz Carlton members), do you feel that it's unfair? 

I mean, if one is a loyalty Marriott Plat or Lifetime Plat, and the other is not but a Amex FHR user, and the latter receives better UG, better late check out time , I guess? What's your experience staying at RC/Edition using Marriott Plat/Gold or FHR?Do they arrange better UG and late check out for FHR user?

Outcomes