shoeman1000

GAYLORD TEXAN

Discussion created by shoeman1000 on Oct 9, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 30, 2018 by richie_the_c

I recently hosted a family reunion of sorts at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas.   For anyone looking for a special property in the Dallas area for an event, or just a normal stay, I highly recommend this property.  While I was treated as Celebrity at check-in (thanks to my Marriott Ambassador and our Celebrity Service Agent on-property), that was just the beginning.  The physical property itself is magnificent.  The Atrium is a sight to be seen with restaurants, replica's of Texas iconic sights, massive train displays, beautiful horticulture throughout, etc....  The rooms were wonderfully appointed, cool (as in great a/c), clean comfortable beds, and with views of the atrium.  We ate several meals on-site with great reviews of service and meals.  We also used room service several times with excellent results.  As huge as the property is, we were amazed at the customer service offered throughout our stay.  Even valet parking was seamless despite the myriad cars coming and going.   Alas, we were there when the water park had already been closed for the season, but besides that, this place rocked!  I would be remiss if I didn't give a huge Texas shoutout to Chris Cooper in Celebrity Services.  He is amazing!

Outcomes