skyagan

Need better search functionality on Website

Discussion created by skyagan on Oct 6, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 6, 2017 by communitymanagers

Now that each night is a different $ amount, it's imperative that we have the opportunity to search by total spend vs just "rates starting at $x".  Also, I'd like to be able to search by certain rates and avoid others - like the pre-paid, non-refundable etc.  I'm sure you are aware of how Starwoods does it (not perfect by any means!) - but as a member, I select which rates I want to search by and voila - I get those surfaced, not all the random ones I'm not interested in.  Have you also considered a "zillow-like" functionality of drawing a circle around an area and then searching within that?  Normal distance searches work 90% of the time, but when looking at a major city like NYC, it's useless to say you want to stay within 5 miles of a location - that could be NJ or Long Island!  Also, it appears that the "Search by address" only pops up at certain points, it isn't consistently available, which is super annoying.  Please work on the advanced search functionality.  For those of us who book our own business travel - this is critically important.

Outcomes