AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do you have any recommendations for the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and/or Asheville area?

Question asked by razorbackfan on Sep 16, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 by bejacob

We are thinking about taking a rather last minute trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to do some leaf-peeping and I would like to get your thoughts on lodging, food, attractions, etc.  I used the search function and did find some information about this area, but other than some more recent discussions about the Renaissance in Asheville, most of the information is several years old.

Wouldn't you know it?  As I'm writing this post, bikinchris says, "How about Virginia?"  When I asked him where in Virginia, he answered "Richmond or Roanoke".  If Richmond is in the picture, we would definitely want to stay at the Richmond Marriott; however, one of the nights is $999.  Rates weren't even that ridiculous during the UCI Cycling World Championships a couple of years ago.  Right? ssindc

We've even thought about a fall east coast beach vacation, but would prefer not to be on the coast if a hurricane decides to head that way.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.........

Outcomes