AnsweredAssumed Answered

Missing reward points, TOTAL ignorance from Marriott

Question asked by paal on Aug 31, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 4, 2017 by alammari

Stayed at Grand Marriott Moscow from July 23 to July 27. Extended the stay with 1 night. so the check out date was 28th.

I got the reward points for 27-28 July, but not for the rest of the stay.

I filled a missing stay request from the webpage and attached a copy of the receipt. The email auto reply said that it should not take longer than 10 business days.

No reply from Marriott within that period so I contacted the hotel directly.
They said that they sent the receipt to Marriott Rewards and I should expect a reply within 10 business days.

Today I tried to call them, but I gave up after waiting a long time in the telphone que.

I have to admit that even if this is not a big issue it is starting to be very frustrating because of the total and complete ignorance. I feel like they are spitting in my face saying we don't give a **** about you and your so called "platinum reward staus". It is just a trick we use to make you be loyal to the brand and to give you a feeling that we think you are an important guest.

How do I manage to make someone from Marriott to look into this? Please? For every day they ignore me I feel more and more convinced just to spend my remaing reward points and trash the brand. Hilton is always knocking on the door with status match and hopefully some better customer service.

MARRIOTT:
PLEASE TRY TO PERFORM SOME MINIMUM LEVEL OF SERVICE AND AT LEAST REPLY !!!!!

Outcomes