AnsweredAssumed Answered

How Are You Planning to Enjoy Your TIPPLE 2 Weekend?

Question asked by bejacob on Jul 22, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2017 by ssindc

As many of you know, we are planning another large Insider Gathering, colloquially known as TIPPLE 2. For new folks (or just those who haven't been paying close attention) TIPPLE is name coined by our very own brightlybob. It stands for The Insiders Points, Pints, & Liquor Extravaganza. We held our first such event in at the JW Marriott Downtown Houston in September 2016 and the next one, creatively called TIPPLE 2, will be in Washington DC on April 27-29, 2018 (hotel to be named soon).

With so much to do, I wondered how folks were planning to enjoy their time in DC. For a few folks, it's not too hard to guess what some possible answers might be, based on observations at the last TIPPLE

• brightlybob - Drink! (Why else would the words pints and liquor be in the name?)
  • iahflyr and nationwide - TIPPLE golf outing (has attracted some attention, right peymanagement?)
  • bejacob - county collecting already collected all the counties in both MD and VA. Sightseeing.
  • seatexan and pluto77 - shopping (?) I know you had fun with fistuk at the Houston Galleria. SeaTexan has hinted at joining me on a nerdy weekend visiting some of the great museums in town.
  • painedplatinum, jsucool76, and whomever else they can convince - late night taco run (count me in )
  • erc - share travel stories with anyone who will listen (actually, that applies to everyone at TIPPLE)

Of course these are just my best guesses of what some folks might say. Please add other ideas. Like last time, there will be no "official" agenda of any such activities. Everyone is encouraged to enjoy themselves in whatever way seems best.

For more info on TIPPLE 2, check out these discussions

TIPPLE 2 - Who Plans to Attend? If you want to join us, please comment on this thread.

Insider Gathering 2018 (TIPPLE 2). Wanna Join Us?

It's TIPPLE-2 time!

Curious about what the original TIPPLE was like. Take a look at some great pictures

Insiders Meetup – A Big Thanks to All

TIPPLE PICTURES!!!

There are a bunch more. Just do a search for TIPPLE and see what comes up.

Outcomes