vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Renaissance Harbour View Hong Kong

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017

Contributed by clebert

Where are you, non-Bob?..... Renaissance Harbour View Hong Kong

And what's the lounge like?  Newly remodeled and spanning several floors connected by internal staircases, including a business center, conference space and a concierge desk.

Hows the evening food? Plentiful choices including both Chinese food and Western options.  Dim sum, noodles, veggies, crackers, hot food (Western style)

Any free alcohol? Yes, Hong Kong IPA locally brewed along with other beer, wine and spirits

What are the hours? Open 6am - midnight

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? No, open 7 days per week

How about Gold/Plat breakfast?  Typical Marriott lounge breakfast is on offer here along with custom made omelets and various Chinese options (congee, dim sum, etc.), or if you stay 3 nights or more, you can have full breakfast in the restaurant if you prefer.

Upgrades? Yes, I reserved a garden view room using MVCI points but they gave me a high floor harbor view room.  Along with Niagara Falls this was the absolutely most amazing hotel room view I've had in my life.

Late Checkout? Yes, offered at checkin to 4pm

Comments... great hotel, super location, close to Wanchai MTR, full service, great pool, fantastic service.  Highly recommend.

OVERALL 5/5 - excellent CL and hotel!

Outcomes