vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Marriott Warsaw

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 13, 2017 by ozmodiar

Contributed by brightlybob

Where are you, Bob? ....................................Marriott Warsaw

And what's the lounge like? Very big, one of the biggest I've seen. On the second floor overlooking the lobby on one side and floor to ceiling Windows on the other it's a very nice place to spend time. No overcrowding here!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Hows the evening food? Hot was one meat and one veggie choice. Both were very appetising and tasty. Cold selection was wide with plenty of cheeses, meats, colelslaw and salad stuff. You can even get yourself a round or two of toast! Very good food.

image.jpeg

Any free alcohol? Woohoo, I've left North American lounges behind get to enjoy some proper free lounge Beer and Wine. Help yourself, don't mind if do, hic! Alcohol hours are 17:30-21:30, 7 days a week.

Whats the hours? Open 06:00-24:00 for coffee machine, water and soft drinks. Breakfast 06:30-10:30(M-F) 07:00-11:00 (W/ends). Desserts 15:00-17:30. Evening food 17:30-21:30.  Desserts before Dinner, who knew?

image.jpeg

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? Not at all, open all week round, as it should be!

How about Gold/Plat breakfast? I always feel peckish in the mornings but here's a veritable treat with breads for toasting, croissants, Danish pastries, jams, fresh bread, cheeses, meats, cold fish, several different cereals, scrambled eggs, 2 types of sausages and bacon. Juices, tea and coffee. Unbeatable.

Upgrades? No, but travelling with my 2 teenagers I needed a twin room and rollaway bed so really wasn't possible. But we did get a room overlooking the incredible "Museum of Culture" - a gift to Poland form "Uncle" Joe Stalin!

Late Checkout? Absolutely, offered at checkin and well appreciated.

Comments... Evening food offerings are fab with free flowing booze. Save for the St Pancras Ren, this is the best breakfast offering I've seen, so this is a welcome return to a fabulous European lounge.

SO... I'm sat in the Exec lounge at the Marriott Warsaw and its Fabulous (5/5)

Outcomes