vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Delta Quebec

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2018 by yogib

Contributed by brightlybob

Where are you, Bob? ....................................Delta Quebec

And what's the lounge like? This is a modern style hotel and the lounge follows that. It's a very good size and although many elites were staying never felt crowded. Situated on the top floor with great views across the city

image.jpeg

Hows the evening food? Hot was one meat and no veggie choice. Cold selection was wider with a choice of 3 cheeses, some crackers, grapes and salad offerings.

Any free alcohol? Not a drop, there was a fairly wide ranging honesty bar at full bar prices.

Whats the hours? Open all day for soft drinks. Breakfast served 6:30-9:30. Evening food 5:30-7:30. Short hours really.

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? I'm afraid they are.

How about Gold/Plat breakfast? Very uninspiring I'm afraid, only hot offering was scrambled eggs, cold was a few cereals, and cold meats though the fruit offering was better.

Upgrades? Yes from a standard room to a concierge floor room.

Late Checkout? Absolutely, when they handed my key I was told it was activated till 4pm. Can't get better!

Comments... Evening offerings were poor and scanty both nights I stayed, breakfast wasn't that much better. Staff are very attentive and were helpful when I experienced problems checking in for my Air Canada flight. With pretty scanty breakfast and evening offerings this lounge should score a poor, but manages a fair due to its attentive and helpful staff.

SO... I'm sat in the Exec lounge at the Delta Quebec and its Fair (2/5)

Outcomes