702rugbyref

I LOVE my JW's in Macau and Singapore

Discussion created by 702rugbyref on Apr 19, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 by 702rugbyref

Last week, I stayed for my second time at the JW Marriott in Macau. Honestly, I was in Hong Kong for a few days and because I had such a wonderful stay in Macau the month previous, I went back to the JW for one night. My upgraded suite was over 1200 sq ft on the 31st floor overlooking the Galaxy Complex. The people are absolutely wonderful, friendly, respectful, courteous and positively wanting to ensure a great stay. The Executive Lounge is excellent and probably top 3 lamb chops I have ever had. Plenty of variety of foods as well. The Concierge, hosts and everyone at the reception were very helpful. This property is attached to the Ritz Carlton so enjoy the spa and pool areas.

I then went onto Singapore for my first trip ever. I stayed at the JW Singapore Southbeach....located not far from the National Stadium, Gardens, Sands,etc and plenty of shopping. The world famous Raffles (home of the original Singapore Sling) is adjacent. Make sure you visit the infinity pool area on the 18th floor which provides a great, unobstructed view of the city. Make sure you enjoy the amenities of the Executive lounge. Multi-cultural food experiences for sure. It is very large and accommodating with long hours. A very good selection of spirits as the staff are incredibly nice and pleasant...particularly Ann-Margareth, Erin and Angela. My corner room was upgraded with a great view on the 16th floor. I honestly look forward to my next visit to the hotel.

Both hotels I highly recommend for almost the exact same reasons. Very positive and spacious experiences sure made me sad to leave but excited about a return trip sooner versus later.

Outcomes