vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Renaissance Heathrow Airport

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017

Contributed by brightlybob

Where are you, Bob? ..............Renaissance Heathrow Airport - Revised and revisited 10 Dec 2016

And what's the lounge like? A good size, with plenty of tables. Newly refurbished with a spectacular view of the runway, this place has a nice atmosphere, not busy when I visited but by no means deserted. It can get very busy soe. Days though. Even so I've alwaus managed to find a seat. A must visit hotel for any plane geek.

Hows the evening food? Pretty dang good, a couple of cold options and a hot choice with rice followed by a good dessert selection and cheeses means you can make a meal of it here.

Any free alcohol? Yes. Beer and wine on request, readily served, and served in one of the lengthiest happy hours around from 5pm-9pm. Beer choices are Becks, Bud or Sol. Make mine a double... hic!

IMG_1512.JPG

Whats the hours? Breakfast and evening, 6am-11pm. Evening service 17:00-21:00. Open for soft drinks and coffee machine all other hours.

IMG_1515.JPG

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? Nope, nice people, breakfast and evening offerings 7 days/week here!

How about Gold/Plat breakfast? What a good idea, I'm feeling a bit peckish. You can take it either in the lounge or full breakfast in the restaurant.

Upgrades? Absolutely, cheapest room upgraded to concierge level. The hotel has completed a big refurbishment and is really swish. Many, many stays here and been upgraded virtually every time.

Comments... This lounge has it all, good size, great food, lots of choice, brekkie in lounge or restaurant, long evening hours, open weekends and free booze. It's a slam-dunk!

SO... I'm sat in the Exec lounge at the Renaissance London Heathrow and its Fabulous

Outcomes