vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Marriott Copenhagen

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017

Contributed by brightlybob

Where are you, Bob? .................................... Marriott Copenhagen

And what's the lounge like? Top floor with great views and a good size. Not overcrowded, moderately busy.

Hows the evening food? Afternoon tea and evening offers a couple of very tasty hot dishes, cheeses and (very Scandinavian) cold fish based Hors D'Oeuvre. Nice and abundant food selection.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Any free alcohol? Yes. An ice bucket filled with Carlsberg and Bud and 3 bottles of wine on the counter, all regularly replenished. Help yourself! Don't mind if I do, hic!

Whats the hours? Breakfast, afternoon and evening, Evening service 5:30-9:30. Open for soft drinks, snacks and coffee machine 24 hours.

image.jpg

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? Nope, nice people, breakfast, afternoon and evening offerings 7 days/week here!

How about Gold/Plat breakfast? What a good idea, I'm feeling a bit peckish. During January the exec lounge doesn't offer breakfast, replacing it with full breakfast in the restaurant which is unbeatable.

Upgrades? No although a bottle of champagne was waiting on my room. In reality as a modern hotel all rooms are very big and exec floor rooms are simply the same as the rest just on the 10/11th floor. We were allocated a 9th floor room.

Comments... This one ticks all the boxes, nice size, good breakfast, 4 hours of free booze, both afternoon tea and good evening offerings and open 7 days. This is a downside-free zone.

SO... I'm sat in the Exec lounge at Copenhagen Marriott and its Fabulous

Outcomes