vaboywnder

Lounge Review: Leeds Marriott

Discussion created by vaboywnder on Apr 16, 2017

Contributed by brightlybob

Where are you, Bob? ..............................Leeds Marriott

And what's the lounge like? 1st floor and a nice size, its busy but can cope with the numbers.

Hows the evening food? A couple of very tasty hot dishes and several cheeses. Not a wide choice but regularly replenished.

image.jpg

Any free alcohol? Yes. A fridge filled with Becks, Stella and wine, all regularly replenished. Help yourself! Don't mind if I do, hic!

EDIT: Today's visit (29/03) finds the exec lounge food as delicious as ever and the Stella now replaced with Corona... Good Move!!!

image.jpg

Whats the hours? Breakfast and evening, Evening service 17:30-21:30. Open for soft drinks, snacks and coffee machine 6am-midnight.

And are they being meanies and closing the lounge at weekends? Nope, nice people, breakfast and evening offerings 7 days/week here!

How about Gold/Plat breakfast? What a good idea, I'm feeling a bit peckish. A good selection of breakfast items, both hot and cold. At weekends breakfast is full on the restaurant and that can't be beaten!

Upgrades? Not this time, though I did book a double-double, and they are difficult to upgrade.

Comments... This Friendly, welcoming and hardworking staff, nicely set up, good breakfast, 4 hours of free booze, good evening offerings and open 7 days. This ticks all the boxes.

SO... I'm sat in the Exec lounge at the Leeds Marriott and its Fabulous

Outcomes