AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ck your Spring MegaBonus - credit missing for "rollover period"

Question asked by j&c on Apr 13, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 16, 2017 by j&c

I just got off the phone with Sherry on the Marriott Rewards Guest Services Desk and was informed of the "rollover period" glitch (my term) in the Spring MegaBonus.

We completed our 10th night on 4/7 of the Spring MegaBonus 2nd-phase promotion but 6 days later (and 2 days before the April 15th promotion end-date), our 15,000 point bonus has not posted.

Because our third "2x bonus points" stay was the day before the 1st night of the "earn 15,000 bonus points when you stay 10 additional nights" second phase, J did not get credit for this 1st night. Sherry explained that this occurred because of the "rollover period" between when our third "2x bonus points" stay occurred and when it was posted to his account several days later. Sherry noted this issue in J's file and assured me that we had completed the required 10 nights.  She promised that the bonus 15,000 points will be posted during their review period between 4/16-20th.

Do you have a stay or night caught in this rollover period in your Spring MegaBonus travel? C

Message was edited by: J&C

Outcomes