m82

Marriott Links

Discussion created by m82 on Apr 1, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 1, 2017 by gifted25

Hi Insiders, here are some Marriott Web links I have certainly found useful. For those who have been around a while this may be old news, but for the newer members like me this information has helped make sense of things. I did do a quick test of all the links, at the time of posting this article everything worked well.

This link outlines the terms and conditions for our Marriott Rewards program- Everything from General Membership to how to get more points.

Rewards Terms and Conditions

The next link has some frequently asked questions regarding rewards and other FAQs

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/hotel-rewards/faq.mi

The Explore Brands page is a great spot to get an overview of all the various Marriott brands and what they have to offer and if they are part of the rewards program. If you know what city you are going to but not sure what Marriott property to stay, this is a great source!

Marriott Hotel Brands | Marriott International

This link explains how many points are rewarded at each hotel-this is points per US dollar, so for those outside the US, consider using the most current exchange rate for an estimate.

Earn Rewards at Marriott Hotels

Finally, this link serves as a comparison between all the membership levels: Member Vs Silver Vs Gold Vs Plat.

Marriott Rewards | Member Benefits At A Glance

Take care

Outcomes